Disclosed rate assumes a $300,000 rate and term refinance loan on an owner-occupied single family residence, borrower is not self-employed and owns no other properties, minimum 740 FICO credit score, 60% loan to value with no subordinate debt. If these factors are not met, you may still qualify for a loan but higher rates may apply. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify.
Rates, loan products & fees subject to change without notice. Your rate and term may vary. If you do not lock in a rate when you apply, your rate at closing may differ from the rate in effect when you applied. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved. Full documentation & property insurance required. Loan secured by a lien against your property. Consolidating or refinancing debts may increase the time and/or the finance charges/total loan amount needed to repay your debt. Terms, conditions & restrictions apply. Call for details - (888) 800-1444
For loan amounts below $100,000 we are offering a half fee option. Add 0.25 to the zero point rate to reduce the closing cost to $1647.50 or $1247.50 for home purchases. This option is only applicable for conventional loans.
This refinancing opportunity is being provided by the mortgage division of Trident Mortgage Group Inc. This loan program may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. All loans must fund within 30 days of application. Current home loan must be an owner‐occupied loan that has funded in the last 18 months with another lender. Borrower must provide a copy of current mortgage note or mortgage statement that indicates current fixed interest rate, term, and loan type and Trident Mortgage Group Inc will offer a lower fixed rate with No Closing Costs pricing. Complete application required. Not all applicants or property types will qualify. If all conditions are met, Trident Mortgage Group Inc will offer “No Closing Costs” pricing on a fixed rate loan program that beats the recipient’s current interest rate or Trident Mortgage Group Inc will pay the borrower $500. On the “No Closing Costs” pricing program, CashCall will pay non‐recurring closing costs that do not include pre‐paid interest, taxes, insurance, mortgage insurance, or lender pay‐off fees.
We conduct business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin:
- In the sale or rental of housing
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing
- In the financing of housing
- In the provision of real estate brokerage service
- In the appraisal of housing
- Blockbusting is also illegal
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination: 1-800-669-9777 (toll free), or 1-800-927-9275 (tdd), or send to:
Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 Seventh St. SW
Washington, DC 20410-2000
It is our policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is our policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. Trident Mortgage Group INC does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or the Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law.
At Trident Mortgage Group INC, we do not discriminate against any applicant or discourage anyone on a prohibited basis from submitting an application.To assure that our employees have a clear and unequivocal statement of our commitment to a nondiscriminatory method of doing business, we have adopted the following fair lending policy. Employees must be thoroughly familiar with this policy and follow it.
- We do not discriminate against a loan applicant or borrower on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, the fact that all or part of an applicant’s income comes from any public assistance program or because the applicant has exercised any right under any relevant state or federal law.
- We do not selectively encourage applicants and we take no action that would, on a prohibited basis, discourage a reasonable person from applying for a mortgage loan.
- We do not, on a prohibited basis, refuse to make a loan, vary the terms offered including the amount, interest rate, period or type of loan, or use different standards to evaluate collateral or decide whether to extend credit.
- We avoid practices or policies that have a discriminatory effect. This rule applies to all phases of our mortgage lending business. It applies even though we do not intend the policy or practice to be discriminatory and even if the policy or practice appears to be neutral.
- We have adopted nondiscriminatory loan underwriting standards that avoid subjective, unwritten rules that can have a discriminatory effect. We make these underwriting standards public upon request at each of our offices.
- We make sure that our scoring system is empirically derived and statistically sound and uses no prohibited basis other than age as a predictive factor.
- We train our loan personnel in the principles of fair processing and underwriting.
- Our Quality Control Manager regularly reviews both our loan underwriting standards and the business practices by which we implement them to determine whether they ensure equal lending opportunity and reports to management.
- We periodically review our loan portfolio and applications to make sure that we are serving the community adequately and on a nondiscriminatory basis in light of the community’s demographic characteristics and credit demands.
- We conspicuously display the poster in a public area of each of our facilities stating that we are ascribing to the Equal Housing Act. Additionally, on all forms of advertisements, regardless of media, we include the Equal Housing Opportunity logo and/or the Equal Housing Opportunity slogan.
The Roll Down is our no closing cost loan. It is available on refinance transactions only. Trident Mortgage Group Inc.will pay all of the Borrower’s closing costs except: Prepaid interest, property taxes, state mortgage taxes, lender payoff fees and any type of insurance. Minimum loan amount in California is $300,000. Minimum loan amount in all other states is $350,000.
“No Lender Fees” option applies to purchase and refinance transactions. Trident Mortgage Group Inc. will not charge the borrower(s) any lender fees, including: an origination fee, processing fee, underwriting fee, or funding fee. The borrower(s) will be responsible for paying all third party charges, including but not limited to: discount points paid to buy down the interest rate or to cover loan level pricing adjustments, appraisal fees, credit report fees, flood certification fees, notary/signing fees, charges for title insurance and related fees, escrow/closing fees, attorney fees and recording fees. The borrower is also responsible for paying prepaid interest, property taxes, state mortgage and transfer taxes, insurance, mortgage insurance and existing lender payoff(s) and associated fees.
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at 674 Via De La Valle #209, Solana Beach, CA 92075 regarding the location where HMDA data may be inspected.
It is illegal to discriminate in the provision of or in the availability of financial assistance because of the consideration of:
- Trends, characteristics, or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice.
- Race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry.
It is illegal to consider the racial, ethnic, religious, or national origin composition of a neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, or whether or not such composition is undergoing change, or is expected to undergo change, in appraising a housing accommodation or in determining whether or not, and under what terms and conditions, to provide financial assistance. These provisions govern financial assistance for the purpose of the purchase, construction, rehabilitation, or refinancing of one- to four-unit family residences occupied by the owner and for the purpose of the home improvement of any one to four-unit family residence.
If you have any questions about your rights, or if you wish to file a complaint, contact the management of this financial institution or:
Department of Business Oversight
320 West 4th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013-1105
To help us prevent fraud and to assist the government in fighting the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we are obtaining, verifying, and recording information that identifies each person who applies for and/or obtains a mortgage loan. What this means for you: When you apply for and/or obtain a mortgage loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.